Waxhaw, North Carolina
Thursday–Sunday, January 9–12, 2014
- Thursday, Jan 9: arrive; meals on your own; welcome meeting at 7 pm in hotel
- Friday, Jan 10: Billy Graham Library outing (round trip 3.5 hours); dinner together in Waxhaw restaurant; evening pictures and family stories in hotel
- Saturday, Jan 11: Carolinas Aviation Museum outing (plane that landed in Hudson River); cookout at Kathy’s; family and personal updates, more pictures, more fun
- Sunday, Jan 12: local church with Eric and Mary Lynn or Kathy and Allan; depart
RSVP to Dawn Harrell (Steve’s kid)
We need ten confirmed attendees by July 31, 2013 to continue planning. Fill in this form, so I know you’re coming. I’m collecting responses. I’ll pass them along to Eric and Kathy.
- Breakfast: continental in JAARS hotel for a donation
- Lunch: Thursday and Friday can be purchased on the JAARS Center; Saturday and Sunday in area restaurants
- Dinner: see above itinerary
RSVP by July 31, 2013 for guaranteed housing in the JAARS guest hotel at the $40/night rate for one or two adults (plus tax). Note if you will share a room and with whom (additional people: $20/adult, $7/child, $56 maximum for families). We will confirm your reservations with you after they are made.
RSVP by December 15, 2013 if you’ll make your own housing arrangements. NB: You may find additional lodging on the JAARS campus. Call 704.843.6130 or see the JAARS website.
Pass this invitation along, so that everyone knows they’re invited. Thanks. Hope to see you there!