[Lee]: Let’s see. You went from Greenwood to Mineola to Pittsburg or wherever.
[Bob]: Massachusetts. Quincy. There we served for twelve, 15 years [12 years]. And then went from there to Mineola, back to Long Island. We were there for . . .
[Lee]: That’s where Mother [Virginia] was with you?
[Polly]: Yes. Between the Quincy church and Mineola. Yeah.
[Bob]: And then were there for eight years and then went out to Mercer, Pennsylvania. We were there for six years. We went back to Greenlawn as an interim for three years. And then we came, went to Ballston Spa.
[Lee]: Where? Mercer?
[Bob]: In Greenlawn.
- St. Paul’s Presbyterian Church, (Mattapan, Mass.), 1962–1967
- First Presbyterian Church of Greenlawn (Long Island, N. Y.), 1967–1971
- Fort Square Presbyterian Church (Quincy, Mass.), 1971–1983
- First Presbyterian Church of Mineola (Long Island, N. Y.), 1983–1991
- Bethany Presbyterian Church (Mercer, Penn.), ~1991–1997
- First Presbyterian Church of Greenlawn (Long Island, N. Y.), ~1997–2000
- Ballston Spa (N. Y.), ~2001, Google search yields two possible churches
Can you add to the story? Please do. Write in the box below (You may need to click “Leave a Reply” above to make the box, name, and address fields appear.).
- Can you check the names and dates of the churches? The dates with the ~ mark reflect my guestimation. The ones without have been verified at the church websites.
- Can you recall the date that Mother (Virginia) moved in with Bob and Polly?