Have you: Booked your housing? Confirmed your arrival and departure times directly with JAARS? Signed up with me?
So far, the following people are signed up:
- Eric & Mary Lynn Kindberg
- Kathy & Allan Courtright
- Dawn Duncan Harrell
- Heidi Duncan
- Kimberly Duncan
- Stephanie Duncan
- Steve & Marcia Duncan
- Gloria & Chris Boyer, Brett Boyer
- Virginia & Bill Gorman
- Bruce Kindberg
- Gail Montez
- TJ & Victoria Ramey
If you aren’t on this list, the party can’t start! Please confirm with Dawn. See below for how.
Lodging and itinerary have also been updated below. There’s still room! Registration closes on Sunday, December 15.
Are you related to Paul, Kathryn, Lee, Wally, Betty, Bob, Tad or Steve? Then you are invited to a family reunion hosted by Eric and Mary Lynn Kindberg and Kathy and Allan Courtright (Lee’s kids).
Waxhaw, North Carolina
Thursday–Sunday, January 9–12, 2014
- Thursday, Jan 9: arrive; meals on your own; welcome meeting at 7 pm in hotel
- Friday, Jan 10: Billy Graham Library outing (round trip 3.5 hours); dinner together in Waxhaw restaurant; evening pictures and family stories at Kathy’s house
- Saturday, Jan 11: Carolinas Aviation Museum outing (plane that landed in Hudson River); volleyball if it’s not too cold; cookout at Kathy’s; family and personal updates, more pictures, more fun
- Sunday, Jan 12: local church with Eric and Mary Lynn or Kathy and Allan; depart
RSVP to Dawn Harrell (Steve’s kid)
- Breakfast: continental in JAARS hotel for a donation
- Lunch: Thursday and Friday can be purchased on the JAARS Center; Saturday and Sunday in area restaurants
- Dinner: see above itinerary
The closest housing is in the JAARS guest hotel at the $40/night rate for one or two adults (plus tax). Note if you will share a room and with whom (additional people: $20/adult, $7/child, $56 maximum for families). Apartments are also available if you prefer.
Make your housing arrangements with Penny at JAARS. Mention the “Duncan Family Reunion.” Call 704.843.6130 or see the JAARS website.
Pass this invitation along, so that everyone knows they’re invited. Thanks. Hope to see you there!